It is a matter of great pleasure to inform you that the Jury/Selection Committee for the Painting Competition has selected the paintings of two of our students mainly (1) Ms. Sanjana Choudhary, Class IX-A and (2) Ms. Gunnica Arya of Class VI for participation in the State Level Painting Competition on the Theme “Energy Conservation”.
The State level Painting competition will be held on 6th November, 2015 at Jagannathpur Club, near Goalchakar, HEC, Sec.III, Dhurwa Ranchi. The Prize distribution ceremony will also be held on the same day between 3:00pm – 5:00pm.
Winner of :
– First prize will receive a cash award of Rs.20,000/-
– Second prize will receive a cash award of Rs.15,000/-
– Third prize will receive a cash award of Rs.10,000/-
– Consolation prizes (10 Nos) will receive a cash award of Rs.2,500/-
– All other State Level participants will receive a cash award of Rs.1,000/-
The 1st, 2nd and 3rd winner at the State level painting competition will qualify for the National level painting competition which will be held in Delhi from 12th – 14th December, 2015.
Attached are pictures of Sanjana and Gunnica with their Art Teachers, Ms. Shweta Chopra and Mr. Ashok Kumar and a copy of their painting which was selected. Please join us in congratulating and wishing Sanjana and Gunnica all the best.