Taurian Curriculum Framework
TAURIAN CURRICULUM FRAMEWORK
The Taurian Curriculum Framework has been designed to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who will help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect. This curriculum encourages students to develop cross curricular themes and activities to develop individuals into active, compassionate and lifelong learners who understand that other people, with their differences, can also be right.
Through the Taurian Curriculum Framework we aim to be an outstanding school where young people enjoy learning, achieve highly and enter into the adult world with confidence. We aim to produce an environment that encourages each pupil to develop qualities of self-discipline, organisation, motivation and the enjoyment of working hard which makes them confident and competent members of society.
We will continue to develop the literacy, creativity and communication skills so necessary for pupils to access the curriculum and take a full part in society through this curriculum. Through this curriculum we will take every opportunity to reward pupils and enhance their self-esteem whilst supporting one another in demanding the highest academic and social standards. We will offer a broad and balanced curriculum which evolves to reflect the needs of pupils and the demands of modern society.
Educational Quality Created by Taurian Curriculum Framework
Taurian Curriculum Framework brings to life the aspirations of a community of instructors and learners dedicated to a student centred education. The Taurian World School programmes promote the development of a curriculum that creates educational opportunities to encourage healthy relationships, with individual and shared responsibilities and effective teamwork and collaboration
- Help students to be informed, and to make reasoned, ethical judgments and develop the flexibility, perseverance and confidence they need in order to bring about meaningful changes
- Inspire students to ask questions, to pursue personal aspirations, to set challenging goals and to develop the persistence to achieve them
- To offer high quality, academically sound education to our student body developing into men and women for tomorrow, in a supportive and understanding environment
- To develop and adopt a curriculum from preschool to grade 12
- To nurture an atmosphere of trust between students, staff, administrators and parents
- To develop a sensitivity to other people’s needs and their points of view
- Develop a responsibility for their own learning and actions
- Develop an awareness of the modern world, and an environmental and aesthetic appreciation of it
- Inculcate the ability and confidence to communicate effectively
- Mature into individuals with sound scientific and technological understanding
- Develop the ability to understand and analyse information
- Posses the ability to apply knowledge and skills to solve problems
- Nurture a creative and enquiring mind committed to life-long learning
- To foster competitive approach by acclimatizing through TCF such that NTSE, JEE, CLAT, AIPMT, NDA, CPT, SAT, etc.
The Taurian Curriculum Framework encourages the creation of rich personal and cultural identities. These educational outcomes are profoundly shaped by the relationships between teachers and students; Taurian teachers are the intellectual leaders who can empower students to develop confidence and personal responsibility. Challenging learning environments help students to develop the imagination and motivation they need in order to meet their own needs and the needs of others. TCF emphasize learning how to learn, helping students interact effectively with the learning environments they encounter and encouraging them to value learning as an essential and integral part of their everyday lives.
PRIMARY EDUCATION FRAMEWORK
SECONDARY EDUCATION FRAMEWORK
SENIOR SECONDARY EDUCATION FRAMEWORK