SPORTS FACILITIES09 Oct 2017 | Facilities
The finest and all-encompassing outdoor and indoor sports facilities with the expert guidance of experienced coaches encourage our students to stay ahead of the game.
Sport is an integral part of life at Taurian World School and we have a reputation for producing well-trained and competitive youngsters across all age groups. With state-of-the-art facilities on our widespread campus, our students learn football, cricket, basketball, athletics, lawn tennis, squash, table tennis, karate, and volleyball. Our on-site facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, horse riding in 30 acres of playing fields.
Our sports schedule keeps our students busy and active during the week. While on most Saturdays, we play matches between houses, hostels and classes. Our teams also play against top schools of the city, state and even at national level to develop their competitiveness level.
A quick look at our facilities to promote the spirit of sportsmanship:
- An international size, synthetic and elevated basketball court
- State-level cricket ground
- Standard size football ground
- Two synthetic international size lawn tennis courts
- 12 table tennis boards to accommodate our students
- International size squash court
- 6-lane Olympic size swimming pool for safety and better learning
- 11 thoroughbred horses and ponies for riding