Creating global citizens is what we strive for, awards just follow
It ’s our endeavour to offer best learning experience to students.
We’re humbled by the recognition our work has received.
- Taurian World School has once again been awarded by EducationWorld for the 7th consecutive time, as Jharkhands No.1 Co-ed Boarding School, 2017.
- Awarded trophy for “Best school in Jharkhand to provide Global Exposure” by ASSOCHAM – Shri Saryu Rai, the Honourable Minister for Parliamentary Affairs, Food, Public distribution & Consumer Affairs, on 20th May, 2017.
- Rated among top 5 star school in India by Pioneer Edition for four consecutive years – 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Dr. Subhash Kumar was honoured and felicitated with “Guru Samman” Award organised by Prabhat Khabar at RIMS auditorium on September 11, 2017.
- Bestowed with the ‘International School Award 2015 -2018’ by British Council.
- Girls’ Basketball team grabbed the overall 3rd position in CBSE Cluster III Basketball Championship 2017-18 organised by Vidya Bharti Chinmaya Vidyalaya TRELCO, Jamshedpur from September 19th – 23rd, 2017.
- Our swimmers won 4 Gold, 3 Silver and 2 Bronze medals at CBSE Zonal (East & Far East Zones) Interschool Swimming Championship 2017.
- Our students participated in 4th Jharkhand State Squash Championship 2017 and acquired 1st position in under 11 category, 2nd position in under 17 category and 3rd position in under 21 category.
- Dr. Subhash Kumar, Principal and Mr. Vijay Paul, Academic Coordinator, Middle school were felicitated by Prabhat Khabar, for their outstanding contribution in the field of education on 10th September, 2016.
- The Telegraph Jharkhand Journal 2016 featured Mr. Amith Bajla, Chairman, as one of the great personalities who have contributed to the educational development of Jharkhand.
- Awarded the prestigious India’s Best Schools – Jury’s Choice Award 2016 at the 4th National Conference on K12 Leadership, 2016-17 in Chancerry Pavillion, Bangalore.
- Featured in the Make in India Week in Mumbai in February, 2016 as one of the key Education hubs.
- Credited as a National Geographic Explorer (NGE) member school.
- Registered on the French Embassy website as a school that teaches French in India.
- Recognized by Govt. of Jharkhand as one of the key Education hubs and featured in the Make in India Week in Mumbai in February, 2016.
- Rated among top 5 star school in India by Pioneer in 2014 and January 2016.
- Honoured by CBSE to host the following CBSE Sports & Games.
- CBSE East Zone Swimming Championship 2016
- East Zone Lawn Tennis Tournament for two consecutive years 2013 and 2014
- Cluster II Table Tennis Tournament for two consecutive years 2013 and 2014
- Honoured at Education World School Awards 2015
- Honoured at Prabhat Khabar Recognition Award Ceremony
- Won the British Council Intl’ School Award 2014-15
- Credited as a NatGeo Explorer Member School
- Won the Best Debut School Delegation Award in MUN at BDM Intl’ School, Kolkata
- Registered on the French Embassy Website
- Ranked 14 amongst top boarding schools in India
- Bestowed an “Award for Outstanding Performance 2013-14″ from Prabhat Khabar.
- Awarded CBSE Sports Promotion Award 2013-14
- Featured in Society Interiors Magazine in October 2013
* EW Boarding School Survey 2013, Education World
** India’s most respected school surveys award 2011, 2012 and 2013 Education World
*** The Pioneer, New Delhi Edition, January 2013